The MAZU Rash Guard - Black Palm
When the palms sway in a light breeze, the sky fades into a purple haze and the moon begins to rise, most surfers take it as their cue to leave the water. You, however, know the next 20 minutes is enough to catch the cutest summer waves. Wind chill or all-day sun exposure won't stop you from soaking up those last little peelers in this Mazu Rash Guard.
Contours to the shape of your body with a darted bust and a curved hip to prevent bunching and riding up! Durable nylon spandex material comfortably stretches to move while you surf, swim, or enjoy the sun.
Compression with buttery soft fabric that sits comfortably on your skin. Seamless and tapered wrists that stay in place while you catch waves in effortless style.
- Long summer surf sessions over your favorite swimsuit
- Sun protection for sensitive areas around the back and front of your neck
- Under your wetsuit for warmth, protection from skin irritation and neck rashes from neoprene
- Surf, swim, snorkel, indoor pool, SUP, kayak, poolside, beach day, and everyday stylish sun protection
- Durable nylon/spandex fabric rated UPF 50+
- Darted bust for more room in the chest and shoulders
- Curved hip to fit around your body, so no bunching or riding up
- Paddle Sleeve: Raglan Cut, Double-lined, seamless at the wrist and tapered to stay put
- Ethically made in San Diego, California
*Lisa is 5'3" and wearing a size Medium
for sizing in cm see complete size chart here.
Our Rash guards are true to size. Choose your usual size for the best fit. For best in water performance, the garment should fit like a second skin.
- If you fall between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- If your measurements fall between different sizes we recommend choosing the smaller size. (ie: if your bust measures a L and your hips M, choose a Medium.) The garment will stretch to your body shape in the bust.
- If you don't love your garment, we offer Free returns & Exchanges in the US read more here.
Still have questions? Get personalized fit advice. Email us anytime: Hello@iaerasurf.com
- Locally sewn in our hometown of San Diego, California by seamstresses making a legal wage and working in safe working conditions
- Local production limits the carbon footprint of transporting sewn goods for packing, storing & shipping
- Small batch production reduces the waste of unsold inventory
- PLASTIC FREE tags and shipped in biodegradable or recycled/recyclable packaging
Read more about our commitment to the environment and ethical production on our page: Creating Responsibly Is the Only Way to Create.