The TANI Rash Guard - Blue & Blush
Complaints of neck strain are on the rise. Not from responsible surfers looking down the line before paddling into waves but from the head turns admiring the sweetness of this Tani Rash Guard. We're not surprised, this print had plenty of you sliding into our DM's on Instagram. Pairs well with a sweet and sassy attitude and matching Nava Reversible BIkini bottoms for the entire look.
Contours to the shape of your body with a darted bust and a curved hip to prevent bunching and riding up. Durable prints and recycled fabric comfortably stretch to move while you surf, swim, or enjoy the sun.
Compression with buttery soft fabric that sits comfortably on your skin. Seamless and tapered wrists that stay in place while you catch waves in effortless style.
- Long summer surf sessions
- Under your wetsuit for warmth, protection from skin irritation and rashes from neoprene
- Surf, swim, snorkel, indoor pool, SUP, kayak, poolside, beach day, and everyday stylish sun protection
- Garment rated UPF 50+
- Features fabric from recycled plastic bottles by REPREVE® and prints created with less dye, less energy & less water
- Darted bust for more room in the chest and shoulders
- Curved hip to fit around your body, so no bunching or riding up
- Paddle Sleeve: Raglan Cut, Double-lined, seamless at the wrist and tapered to stay put
- Responsibly cut & sewn in San Diego, California
*Emiko is 5'9" and wearing a size M
for sizing in cm see complete size chart here.
Our Rash guards are true to size. Choose your usual size for the best fit. For best in water performance, the garment should fit like a second skin.
- If you fall between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- If your measurements fall between different sizes we recommend choosing the smaller size. (ie: if your bust measures a L and your hips M, choose a Medium.) The garment will stretch to your body shape in the bust.
- If you don't love your garment, we offer Free returns & Exchanges in the US read more here.
Still have questions? Get personalized fit advice. Email us anytime: Hello@iaerasurf.com
- Features fabric from recycled plastic bottles by REPREVE®
- Features previously landfill bound deadstock fabric
- Features eco-prints made with less dye, less water and less energy than conventional printing processes
- Responsibly cut & sewn in San Diego, California by seamstresses making a legal wage in safe working conditions
- PLASTIC FREE tags and shipped in biodegradable or recycled/recyclable packaging
Read more about our commitment to the environment and ethical production on our page: Creating Responsibly Is the Only Way to Create.