- Darted bust: room for your chest and shoulders
- Curved hip: fits around and stays put at the hip
- High Cowl neckline provides extra neck coverage
Designed for Function
- Raglan cut for paddle mobility
- Double lined and tapered for stay put sleeves
- UPF 50+ means excellent sun protection
- Durable Nylon Spandex material
By designing products for the uniqueness and beauty of every woman, We can highlight the uncelebrated diversity within surf and beach culture.
The Mazu Rash Guard was Born in California, Made in San Diego
My favorite rashguard!
If you're looking for style, comfort, and warmth, this is it. The Mazu Rash guard in Athena is my favorite rash guard so far. I've tried rash guards from other companies including Dakine and Billabong, and iaera's are the best. I love wearing mine in the summer while swimming and surfing. The longer length hugs the body and stays in place while keeping you protected from the sun and wind. In the winter I wear it under my wetsuits because it's so warm. I highly recommend the Mazu to surfers everywhere.
Pretty darn awesome
The quality of the fabric and stitching was above what I was expecting. I also wasn't sure about the neckline, I never ever go for these types of neck lines, I usually go for wide necks, but when I wore it, it felt super sexy :)