The TANI Rashguard - Garden
Go ahead, put your surfboard down and cruise up to that palapa for a mid-session coconut. Fuel up with those electrolytes, tip your bartender, wink, and smile at the sunbathers then head back out there like it’s the final heat of the QS Tour. This Tani rashguard got you feeling flirty but ready to take care of business on your surf holiday. The navy bodice paired with a soft flowery sleeve and copper accent says… “Yea, I like fun...but I take my wave selection seriously.”
Contours to the shape of your body with a darted bust and a curved hip to prevent bunching and riding up! Durable recycled fabric comfortably stretches to move while you surf, swim, or enjoy the sun
Compression with buttery soft fabric that sits comfortably on your skin. Seamless and tapered wrists that stay in place while you catch waves in effortless style.
- Long summer surf sessions over your favorite swimsuit
- Under your wetsuit for warmth, protection from skin irritation and rashes from neoprene
- Surf, swim, snorkel, indoor pool, SUP, kayak, poolside, beach day, and everyday stylish sun protection
- Durable nylon/spandex fabric rated UPF 50+
- Darted bust for more room in the chest and shoulders
- Curved hip to fit around your body, so no bunching or riding up
- Paddle Sleeve: Raglan Cut, Double-lined, seamless at the wrist and tapered to stay put
- Ethically made in San Diego, California
*Chelsea is 5'9" and wearing a size small
for sizing in cm see complete size chart here.
Our Rash guards are true to size. Choose your usual size for the best fit. For best in water performance, the garment should fit like a second skin.
- If you fall between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- If your measurements fall between different sizes we recommend choosing the smaller size. (ie: if your bust measures a L and your hips M, choose a Medium.) The garment will stretch to your body shape in the bust.
- If you don't love your garment, we offer Free returns & Exchanges in the US read more here.
Still have questions? Get personalized fit advice. Email us anytime: Hello@iaerasurf.com
- Locally sewn in our hometown of San Diego, California by seamstresses making a legal wage and working in safe working conditions
- Local production limits the carbon footprint of transporting sewn goods for packing, storing & shipping
- Small batch production reduces the waste of unsold inventory
- PLASTIC FREE tags and shipped in biodegradable or recycled/recyclable packaging
Read more about our commitment to the environment and ethical production on our page: Creating Responsibly Is the Only Way to Create.
- Orders ship within 2-5 business days
- Free shipping for US customers over $150
- Free shipping outside US over $175*
- For more on shipping & returns see here