The TANI Rashguard - Moonrise
When the palms sway in a light breeze, the sky fades into a purple haze and the moon begins to rise, most surfers take it as their cue to leave the water. You, however, know the next 20 minutes is enough to catch the cutest summer waves. Wind chill or all-day sun exposure won't stop you from soaking up those last little peelers in this Tani Rash Guard.
Contours to the shape of your body with a darted bust and a curved hip to prevent bunching and riding up! Durable recycled fabric comfortably stretches to move while you surf, swim, or enjoy the sun
Compression with buttery soft fabric that sits comfortably on your skin. Seamless and tapered wrists that stay in place while you catch waves in effortless style.
- Long summer surf sessions over your favorite swimsuit
- Under your wetsuit for warmth, protection from skin irritation and rashes from neoprene
- Surf, swim, snorkel, pool workouts, SUP, kayak, poolside, beach day, and everyday stylish sun protection
- Durable nylon/spandex fabric rated UPF 50+
- Darted bust for more room in the chest and shoulders
- Curved hip to fit around your body, so no bunching or riding up
- Paddle Sleeve: Raglan Cut, Double-lined, seamless at the wrist and tapered to stay put
- Ethically made in San Diego, Ca
*Model Liz is 5'3" and wearing a size S. Surfer Nalena is 5'1" and wearing a size S.
for sizing in cm see complete size chart here.
Our Rash guards are true to size. Choose your usual size for the best fit. For best in water performance, the garment should fit like a second skin.
- If you fall between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- If your measurements fall between different sizes we recommend choosing the smaller size. (ie: if your bust measures a L and your hips M, choose a Medium.) The garment will stretch to your body shape in the bust.
- If you don't love your garment, we offer Free returns & Exchanges in the US read more here.
Still have questions? Get personalized fit advice. Email us anytime: Hello@iaerasurf.com
- Locally sewn in our hometown of San Diego, California by seamstresses making a legal wage and working in safe working conditions
- Local production limits the carbon footprint of transporting sewn goods for packing, storing & shipping
- Small batch production reduces the waste of unsold inventory
- PLASTIC FREE tags and shipped in biodegradable or recycled/recyclable packaging
Read more about our commitment to the environment and ethical production on our page: Creating Responsibly Is the Only Way to Create.
I felt super cute catching waves and even better when I came out of the water without a sunburn
Great experience with this rashie. The sleeves are my favorite, they don’t bunch up and look cute too. Can’t go wrong!
I love my TANI Rash guard! It's very comfortable and stays on without riding up while I surf! The Medallion and Fig color and print are very flattering. I also just love the darted cut of the top and that it allows room for my curves.
I love the color and the design of this rash guard. It definitely fits and conforms to my body way better than any other rash guard I own. LOVE IT!
I absolutely love this rash guard. It is made with such good quality fabric and construction, and the style is perfect for me. I can't wait to wear it in the water!